Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

baseball

I remember when I saw Tyler for the first time. I thought nothing about it. Then my friend Kathryn said I think he plays baseball for Dixie. Now that got my attention! Ooh, I need to know this Tyler. 
There is something that makes my heart flutter with boys and baseball.
I am so glad I have two boys who both LOVE the sport. Like they have the choice. 

We are almost to an end of our baseball season with Drew. I am so ready to be done! Over 8 months pregnant and trying to put the catchers gear on these little boys is a killer. But it was a good season and I am really not being bias when I say Drew is our youngest, smallest and best player!
















Drew and his Coach, Tyler.


5 comments:

Stephanie said...

so so cute!!! We are loving baseball here too!!! Cody just made the All-Star team for 7 year olds and I cried!!! I was so excited for him!! Growing up in a baseball family---my boys don't have the choice either!!! : ) Also we need to get together and have a bbq!!

OLIVERSONFAM said...

I LOVE him in his Catcher's gear!
SO CUTE!!

Janey said...

So cute in his little baseball gear! Pleeeeease let my son love baseball....

Kat said...

How cute are all these pictures! Such a cute little baseball player. And you crack me up, you say the things that all of us think and say them in the funniest way! I LOVE the belly pic...you are just all belly! And you and I both know induction is the best way to go! Everything in place and ready, just like it should be.

PS. So glad I could tell you who you were going to marry;)

Mitch said...

Drew looks like a stud out there!