-ONE MORE WEEK- holy moly-
So had my LAST ob appt. yesterday. I needed to be more than a 1 and 30% thinned. I was a 1.5 and 60% thinned. So I got the okay to be induced as planned next week.
What's crazy is that when I was 36 weeks along, I measured 37 weeks. Which I do measure about a week bigger the whole pregnancy. But then at my 37 week appt. I was still measuring 37 weeks. This was my first time actually measuring exactly right. The Doc said it's probably because she dropped. Then yesterday I measured FORTY weeks! Hello. Can we say fatty? If not her than me! So I guess WE had a big growth spirt this past week. Definitely makes me feel at ease inducing a week early.
So this week I got all the last touches finished:
my hair done
my toes done
my carpets cleaned
my windows cleaned
my van detailed
I truly feel ready and I am so glad I started months ago reorganizing this house because it's done and now I can relax for awhile. (so no organizing posts for a little bit) And sorry for my lack of organizing posts lately. My camera lens broke and is getting fixed.
Oh & HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO TYLER AND I!

2 comments:
We are dying over your comment on my blog!! Haha! I need to hear the details about how/why you were to dinner with Dave?? He is such a character!!
And yes the house is amazing.
It was a lot of work...the house....and him. :0)
Such a nice guy though.
I just got a text message... what ever happened to one more week!!!
Post a Comment