Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

And then she turns 7 months...

:esther at seven months:

:She loves to twist that long tongue of hers
:she rocks on all fours
:she rolls from one end of the room to the other
:bath time is her favorite time of the day
:she dadadada's and mamamama's
:she's so content just on my lap
:still the best baby food eater
:starting to eat more solids too
:she shakes her head no-no
:she loves the store carts
:she is a very happy baby
:starting to get some hair on that head
:she's not my best sleeper but I don't think I can complain either
:drew asked why her eyes are like "chinese" haha
:her eyes are one of my favorite things about her












7 month stats (give or take):
height-27 1/4 inches
weight- 18.2 lbs

5 comments:

dslapray said...

she's a doll!!! My dad called Cody chinese too!!! When she smiles do her eyes disappear? Cody's did and still do. Can't wait to get together this Saturday. It's been too long!

The Tews said...

Oooohhh she is darling! Love that outfit. She is saying mama and dada? I can't wait to hear Mabel say that!

Brown Family! said...

I love the 3rd one down! So freakin' cute! :)

Brittany said...

Oh my heavens she is too darn cute! Are you sure you are done?

Kat said...

What a little babe! I swear you were just in the delivery room with me barely 5 seconds pregnant and now she is already 7 months, too dang fast!