When my Mom was here over Christmas break she poured some little yogurt snacks on Esther's tray. I was like Mom she can't pick up food yet. My Mom was like of course she can. No Mom really we haven't taught her yet. Then I look up and Esther is picking up the yogurt bites and putting them in her mouth. My mom said told you so (like she even knew). So I guess some things you don't even have to teach them.
I bought this bumbo thing with Alex and seriously hardly ever used it. And with Esther we have loved it. I don't know what the difference is (maybe because now I have the tray) but I likey.


4 comments:
Good to know about the bumbo thing. Maybe I'll buy one if needed.
she's one smart cookie!!! the pinscher grab usually doesn't come till about 8-9 months!!!! : )
Sophie and Drew just started picking up their own food, so good job Esther!
she is brilliant!! :)
Post a Comment