So many of you already know that Tyler posed as Jesus for the painter Del Parson's {The Lost Lamb}. Here is the story from Del's perspective if you want to read it here. It's a little different from Tyler's perspective.
So when I saw this in the grocery store on the National Enquirer, I about DIED! So weird and funny and weird.



10 comments:
What a cool story and experience - and seeing it on the magazine is weird!
Not just ANYONE makes it on the NATIONAL ENQUIRER....They have to be a SOMEBODY!!
Sure glad Tyler can FINALLY cross that one off of his GOALS in life!
I always knew TYLER was a SOMEBODY!!....Way to go!
That is so crazy to see it on the National Enquirer! I remember a couple years ago Brayden telling me Olivia told her her dad was Jesus - Brayden was so confused! Ha ha! Once we showed her the picture, she thought it was so neat! Very cool what Del Parson wrote about Tyler too!
that's awesome!!! Tyler made the cover of the NATIONAL ENQUIRER!!!!! hahaaha LOVE IT!!!!!
That is so funny! I always think of Tyler when i see that picture. It's crazy that it is totally Tyler's face! So cool.
I'd like to hear Tylers perspective on the story.
That is really weird to see Tyler on there, funny!
That is pretty awesome that Tyler was able to that! We finally know a celebrity! Would he mind autographing our lost lamb print? :) I would like to hear his side of the story too. I hope you bought a copy of the magazine!
FREAKIN' HILARIOUS!!!! :) I love the National Enquirer! jk When you sent us that text we didn't know for sure it was from you. It like didn't have a sender. See you guys tomorrow!!!
he did? my friend Kelli posed as in Del Parson as Mary....what a small world.
I can't ever look at this picture without seeing Tyler's face and hands. Weird.
Post a Comment