Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Tyler + Jamie

I can count on one hand how many guys I've kissed. I just had to throw that one out there. And we had to have dated for a long time in order for this to happen.

Tyler knew this going into the relationship, enter at your own risk kind of deal.
~~~~~~~~~~

I was house sitting for my boss. Tyler was at the JUCO (Junior College) World Series playing ball for Dixie. We had been dating for over two months. We would talk every night about what happened at the games. I told him if you guys make it to the CHAMPIONSHIP game, I will fly over to Colorado to support you. Honestly NEVER thinking they actually would. Well you guessed it, they did. So out I flew.

Now the setting was nothing spectacular. Honestly kind of lame. But for us it was the perfect place. We were "just" talking on my bed in my hotel room. 

There wasn't even time to get nervous. He planted one on me mid sentence. Seriously as I was telling him a story. Obviously...... he wasn't listening to my story. But it was perfect. And that is about as much in detail I'm going in.

The day we married, at our luncheon, in front of all our loved ones, he claimed he had to "teach" me how to kiss, that's how unexperienced I was. I think that was definitely a STRETCH but I gave it to him. If he wants to claim his fame from that...........

Now I know what you are wondering???? 
Did Tyler win the Juco World Series that year? He did not. But WOW, he ended up scoring big time anyways! (omg that was so cute)

2 comments:

The Tews said...

I want to hear this story in person, from Tyler's point of view!

Megan said...

That is so funny, cause I always tell Tyler that I taught him how to kiss. We have reversed rolls here. I can't count how many guys I have kissed on both my hands and Tyler was like you. I was a kissing slut if you that is what you call it. Love the post. Made me laugh.