Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Esther Nicole

.Our little girl is 10 months.
:She is getting sassier by the minute. You catch her in the act doing something naughty and she gets mad.
:She is officially DONE nursing! Yay. I started weaning at 9 months and took it really slow. It was perfect for the both of us and turned out to be easier than I thought. As of yesterday I am a free woman.
:I swear she is pigeoned handed (if there is such a thing). Her hands go in when crawling.
:She broke another tooth with one more on the way.
:She is so NOT needy. I love it. Alex was needy.
:She plays under the kitchen table all day long.
:She see's an animal and about comes out of her skin because she wants it so bad.
:She's over 20 lbs.
:She feeds herself the sippy. It's so nice.
:I am constantly waking her up. I hate it but I want her stay on a schedule.
:She loves Olivia.
:And me.

1 comment:

The Tews said...

I'm so glad the weaning went well! I daydream about what it must be like to have to wake up Mabel to keep her on schedule. That girl needs to take some pointers from Esther.