Organize me
I finally got around to hanging our family rules. There's just one.
*I failed to mention on my last week's post that I have a stock pile of food in the basement. With out that it would be very hard to have such a clean and organized pantry. I highly recommend one.
Spring Cleaning
#3 Outside Projects
Luckily the weather was gorgeous last Saturday. I only like doing yard work if I am killing two birds and working on my tan. (which reminds me I save a bird's life the other day when he got tangled in kite string, I'm such a good person)
My outside projects included:
Planting plants and flowers in my 6 pots
Hosing off the porch and deck
Cleaning the grill
Scrubbing the patio table and chairs
Laying new bark
Weeding
(luckily we usually only have like 3)
(luckily we usually only have like 3)
Having our deck and house sprayed for bees
Anything that needed cleaning I used the handy DAWN soap. It works wonders. Especially on the grill that had so much built up grease. Your welcome Tyler.
I don't know if it's because of our very mild winter but holy freak the hornets this year! For one they love our deck, which the bee guy said is weird because they are usually not attracted to the trax wood. But when I stepped out there this last Saturday there were like 12 on the deck so they obviously already made a nest under the deck. We go through this every year but this time I called a professional. He came out immediately and sprayed our whole house so hopefully that does the trick, it's guaranteed.






2 comments:
Was Esther acting like a turd? It looks like you made her go lay in the yard in the last pic! haha.. :) Wanna come organize our house too??
haha!!! I thought the same thing as Kim!!! Spring cleaning is not so great but it's great once it's over!! : ) I'm working on the garage!!!!! YUCK!
Post a Comment