This year is the GIRLS year for Birthday parties so Drew just got a special day with the family!
He received 6 wishes (requests).
Number 1- Donut for breakfast
Number 2- Lunch at Panda Express
This kid loves Panda "bear" Express. Tyler came home to surprise the kid and take "just" him to lunch after school. He thought that was pretty amazing.
Number 3- Hawaiian pizza for dinner
Number 4- A gift basket
A few weeks ago when I asked Drew what he wanted for his birthday he immediately said a gift basket! A gift basket with all his favorite things inside. Bless his little heart.
Number 5- Dinosaur Museum
We rented out the museum so we could have the place to ourselves. K not really but we did hit a slow evening and we were the only ones there. It was perfect!
Number 6- Ice cream
I hope he had the best day. I sure did just watching him!























2 comments:
A "GIFT BASKET"!
That is HILARIOUS!...and incredibly CUTE.
At least it was a MANLY Pirate Gift basket!
Happy B-Day Drewby!
Okay, that non-party was more fun that any real party we've done for our kids!
Post a Comment