Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

SIX 6 SIX 6 SIX 6 SIX 6 SIX 6 SIX

.Drew Boyd Dabo.
{born April 17th, 2006}
He is tender hearted, concerned, gentle, he's our worrier, you hardly ever have to tell him twice, eats a lot, never complains, toots a lot, he's super skinny, he has the best blue eyes, tans well, super athletic, my daredevil, he's all boy, accident prone, never cries, he's quiet, loves his dad, he could play a card game all day, plays uno and war by himself (?), no loose teeth yet, he doesn't like his hair messed up, loves Chinese food, he's the best student, he doesn't play well by himself (except uno I guess), he likes to always be playing with someone else, super tidy and organized, falls asleep in the car often, every single time we are at the store he asks if I can buy him something and every single time I say no, so I guess he's persistent, loves loves loves Esther, he loses well, has a big heart, dry heaves to the smell of In-N-Out, he shares, has an awesome bat and golf swing, he is now SIX years old and we love the little nerd!


Drew accompanied by little brother Alex (because he always wants to be like his big brother).








.Photo's by Eric Lynn.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

so cute!!!! I love his pictures!!! was it your brother eric that took them??

Walter Family said...

What a stud! I had to laugh about the hair thing - Ashton tried to get him to jump on his bed with him one time, and I heard Drew tell him he didn't want to because it might mess up his hair! I thought it was so cute - reminds me of my youngest brother! Happy Birthday, Drew!

The Tews said...

What a sweet post! Mabel is totally going to have a crush on this kid and his perfect hair. ;)

Brown Family! said...

I want a little Drew! He's the best kid ever! :)

Emily said...

I love this post. Such a handsome little man. Happy birthday Drew!

Brittany said...

Sooo cute!! Honestly, I dry heave to the smell of in and out too! ;)