Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Organize me

Spring Cleaning
#5- Outside Windows
#6- Garage
#7- Fridge/Freezer

I squeezed 3 projects into this week. I needed to because we leave for our vacation in 16 days! And when I get back I will be tan, which means it's summer in my book, which means we don't spring clean in the summer. Plus school will be OUT! Yay for sleeping in to 7:30 if I'm lucky!

Anyways... outside windows are EASY. Sebastian comes Friday. Done.

Garage, let me explain. We have a 2 car garage. Which is about half of what we really need. I won't park outside and we know Tyler won't park outside. So we squeeze both cars in. With our 3 bikes, 4 scooters, jeep power wheel thing, lawnmower, garbage can, freezer, plus all out holiday decor, swimming stuff, tools, baseball stuff, ladder, weed eater, the list could go on and on. Our garage takes major organizing and you have to keep it organized and clean or we can't park in it. So what I am saying is that it's already clean (we did it earlier in the year). Check.

Fridge/Freezer needed some love like know body's business. It's funny like when I know somethings on my to-list down the road and let it go to pot. Dumb. 
I love extremes! I got this picture sent to me today from a "friend". Honest to goodness this is what her fridge looked like at the present moment. Yes she is a skinny friend and no she's not a college student, she has a family of 5.
I'm completely the opposite, I think I am a food hoarder. My fridge has to be full or I feel like a failure in life. How would Bob and Randy support their families if I didn't contribute you know? It's all about giving back.
Another "friend" posted this picture on Instagram like on Monday. She was finally cleaning out her fridge of all the Easter leftovers. Haha. I love my friends, all two of them! 
Here's my for real before: I'm not ashamed, probably should be.
Threw away all the expired nasties. Removed every shelf and scrubbed away in the sink with Dawn. 
And the after:
Makes me want to eat... OUT, I don't want to mess it up!

1 comment:

Little Beachs said...

This post makes me think I need to clean my fridge.