That's what my kids kept telling me today. And I somewhat believe them actually.
Drew was so cute yesterday (definitely not today).
He said "Mom is there a Brother's Day?"
Bless that boy.
I've turned into one of those people that only takes pictures on my phone now. My spendy camera get's no usage at all. But here are some rare pictures of all of us dressed up before church.
I'm grateful for healthy, pretty happy kids.
Our Anniversary is coming up....
What would I do without these two?
The terds.
{I remember a couple weeks before we found out we were having another girl Tyler told me "Jamie! I want another girl!" I was like oookay, the deed has been done so good luck with that. I'm so glad he got his wish. They do have something special.}
This face is soooo ESTHER.
{Happy Mother's Day to my Mother, Mother-in-law and all our Grandmothers}


3 comments:
CUTE Photos!
HAPPY MOTHER's DAY!
There should be a brother's day! Great idea Drew! Great pictures, you are all so photogenic.
Freakin gorgeous pictures! You are the best mommy!
Post a Comment