Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Organize me

Spring Cleaning
#8- Walls
#9- Doors
#10- Carpet

So I've been crazy busy this past month. So glad my spring cleaning list can be checked off! 

My WALLS were nast. I have this horrible texture on my walls. It's called no texture which shows everything. So I am cleaning walls more than I would like.

I always seem to forget to clean DOORS. So I got my bucket full of warm water and my trusty Dawn soap and scrubbed my front door, garage door and pantry door. I also went the extra step and cleaned the front of my kitchen cabinets. It's so easy but often overlooked. I also used Dawn soap on them. 

Clean CARPETS makes me happier than it probably should. Of course I hire it out but there is nothing like recently cleaned carpets. So I'm waiting until I get back from vacation to have that done. So I can enjoy them. A little too much. 

I'M DONE! 

I'm also taking a break. I'm realizing our summer is jammed packed with super fun things and so I'm taking the summer off from organizing. Well at least from posting about it.  See you in Septemberish. 

2 comments:

Emily said...

Oh man...I agree. Walls, doors, cupboards are all nasty. Any surface the grubby hands touch. So nice you're all done and will come back to a nice clean house!

Brown Family! said...

We just bought a Kirby vacuum!! Makes my carpets SO clean (no doggy hair to be seen-when I get the time to vacuum haha..). Love it.