Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

HEY YOU GUYS

.The Goonies 2012.
One of my all time favorite movies. I have been wanting to do the Goonies for awhile. I am so glad I could pull it off with everything else that's been going on. It was so fun putting all these costumes together, they are truly original and the kids loved them!
.Sloth and Mama Fratelli.
 .Data.

 .Chunk.

 .One Eyed Willie.

 .Andy.

.church party.





.friend party.












.neighborhood party.














.Trick or Treat.






5 comments:

OLIVERSONFAM said...

I LOVE Halloween!!
and I LOVED your Costumes!!..HILARIOUS!

jaesi said...

did that mask make babies cry?

also, what is your halloween budget? mine is zero. :)

Brittany said...

Haha!! I love all the pictures! So funny!

Shelby said...

You guys really pulled it off! So cute!
So excited that I made an appearance on your blog. Ha ha!

The Pearson's said...

I love Tyler's butt in the last picture. I love Esther's eye patch- she's so stinking cute with those lil pirate pants on! I love the look on your face as Mama! So exactly how it is! Pretty Dang creative! Perfect lil family you have! I can't wait until I am in a neighborhood and a family friendly community to have fun parties and dress up. Hawaii is just not that. Its party central- but entertaining for the time being! ;) You all looked awesome!!!!!!!!!