Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

another beautiful mamma in my life

I am surrounded by awesome Mom's. I'm talking about all my friends and family. I could learn something amazing from each and every single one of them.

Kim is no exception. I had a glimpse in her every day with triplets. I still can't even imagine having triplets. It's so special and there's absolutely nothing like it. 
Kim wears motherhood beautifully. I'm not just talking about her pretty face. She holds grace, patience and pride. She's not the frazzled first time Mom. She really doesn't have the time to be. It's all about schedules and love. Keeping the triplets on schedules and loving them as if they were each an only child.

I knew I wanted to help Kim be a Mom and I knew she would be amazing at it. In a weird way she makes me so proud! I love this special family.
And Kim, keep up the good work. You are doing AWESOME!

2 comments:

MooMill said...

awwww!

Brown Family! said...

Awww... Totally made my day. I have some pretty amazing examples of mom's surrounding me :)