Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

LAS VEGAS

The drive to California is 12 hours long. I knew I wanted to split it up somehow so we didn't all kill each other. Las Vegas seemed to be the perfect halfway point. Plus I can't believe we have never taken the kids there. I was practically raised there. That's where we did all of our mall and Costco shopping growing up. And let's not forget they also had an In-N-Out. We would hit that up at least once a month. 

We stayed at this resort I had been eyeballing. It has a great pool, lazy river and a sandy area for the kids. Tahiti Village. The kids could live in a pool so that's what we did for a few days.











There are a couple things we just had to see since I remember them being so awesome when I was young. The kids think Vegas is pretty amazing now. They are still young enough to be oblivious of all the nudie stuff around. Although I did have to explain alcohol, gambling, buffets, weirdos and strip poles... 












1 comment:

Walter Family said...

Looks so fun! I'm so glad your kids finally got to see Vegas!!