Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

We'll get there when we get there!

From Vegas we headed to Clovis, California to see one of our favorite families. Not even 5 minutes into the 6 hour car ride Esther asked "Dad! Are we almost there?"

I'm not going to lie, I was giddy on the drive. I just couldn't wait to hold those babies again. It had been a whole month.
(And of course there are no pictures of me holding the babies.)






Can you tell my kids adore those triplets? There is something very special about it. I think about when baby Julie is Olivia's age, Olivia will be going off to College! Julie is going to admire Olivia so much. And when Olivia has a baby of her own, who do you think will be babysitting.... Julie of course.
{The oldest girl and youngest girl of the cousins}




1 comment:

Brown Family! said...

I cannot believe when Julie is 9 Olivia will be in college!!!! That's crazy :) They will still be so close! I love it.