Before we party party, we have a little celebration for my Dad. He would have been 52. Now that Tyler and I are in our 30's, it's hard to believe that my Dad died at 39! Way too soon. We miss him every single day.
After my Dad's celebration we left the kids home and met some friends for some non-stop bowling!
I suck at bowling. But I can't believe how much fun it was! Perfect way to bring in the New Year.
I guess Andy couldn't think of a nickname.....?




2 comments:
Wow, I didn't know your dad was only 39, that is so young! I think the balloon releasing idea is such a sweet tradition. Bowling was a blast - except for that alien creature that photobombed the picture of you and Tyler.
HAHA....he is called pretty much every name in the book! So, Andy IS probably a nick name at this point!
GOOD TIMES!!....I think I need to start stretching and possibly even working out a few months before next years Bowl-a-Thon! It KICKED ol' Bad A's BUTT!
HAPPY { B } Day to Grandpa Lynn!
Post a Comment