Jamie, he is a doll! I love those pictures! He is so sweet. It makes me baby hungry, but that is just a crazy thought right now. I cannot till she's two.......I cannot till she's two...... That's what I have to tell my self daily!
He is what baby boys are supposed to look like. Maybe it's because I only have girls but I always think baby boys look like old men...but Alex is adorable!
12 comments:
sooo sweet!! although Olivia and Drew are going to be jealous that there are not pictures of them like this!! :) no really the sweetest pictures ever.
he is so sweet.
Those are the sweetest pictures. He is so beautiful.
He is the most adorable baby ever!! I love the pics. Your friend took those right? She's really good! :)
SO cute!! I love baby pictures, they are so fun! He is beautiful!
Ohhh sooo sweet! He is a little cutie! Do you need me to watch him for a little bit?! :)
Okay, cutest pictures ever!!! I got your card, thanks, and we will for sure need to plan a time to go on our annual pumpkin picking trip!!
He is such a handsome little guy! I just want to pick him up and kiss that sweet little face!
He is such a cutie. My all time favorite is him in the baseball mit. That was is the cutest.
Jamie, he is a doll! I love those pictures! He is so sweet. It makes me baby hungry, but that is just a crazy thought right now. I cannot till she's two.......I cannot till she's two...... That's what I have to tell my self daily!
He looks so Stinkin Cute in those Picts...Michelle did a Great Job.
I LOVE the Baseball Glove...You can see how little he really is!
He is what baby boys are supposed to look like. Maybe it's because I only have girls but I always think baby boys look like old men...but Alex is adorable!
Post a Comment