The best part of having a new baby is the anticipation to see what the baby looks like. Now that I have a girl and a boy it will be interesting to see if this baby looks like Olivia or Drew or neither. Olivia is our Latin baby. Covered from head to toe with dark hair. She had dark hair on her ears for months. She was born with dark eyebrows and eyelashes and her hairline pretty much connected to her eyebrows. Then came the dark brown eyes and the dark skin. She was such a cute baby. Now Drew on the other hand came out with light brown hair, naturally forming in a Mohawk. No extra hair in weird places like the ears. You could barely see his eyelashes or eyebrows. Then he developed more fair skin and big blue eyes. And actually Drew was a prettier newborn to me. So seriously, it would be great if I could get a baby with red hair and green eyes. I can't wait to see what this baby looks like.....

This is baby Tyler, Kind of cute, kind of not.

This is baby Jamie, again kind of cute, kind of not.

This is baby Olivia, so dang cute.

And this is baby Drew, with his huge blue eyes, soooo cute.
10 comments:
ALL cute!
I think our girls look alike. do you?
Leah was a hairy monster too!
Good luck! Im excited to see this beautiful babe!!! ***girl*** ;)
so cute!!! they all made me smile. You're eyes as a baby remind me of Kyle's --funny and to me Tyler's baby pic sort of reminds me of Jack!! weird. I can not wait till monday!
Wow, drew is such a good mix of you and Tyler. I always thought he looked like Tyler, but seeing you as a baby I see alot of you in him too.
Oh I love those! How fun is that! I can't wait to see what this one looks like either. It will be so fun! It will be beautiful! That I can promise. Yay, I'm excited for you guys!
you and tyler are cute, but your kids are freakin adorable! lol... they are so different and still so cute! hope everything goes well monday! loves
How cute! I would have never recognized you as a baby! You're kids are so dang cute! Started cute and are still cute!
Your kids are adorable. A fun mixture of the two would be great for your next baby!
so cute! Drew was a cute baby boy, my baby has the same hair line as drews. This baby I bet will be a total mixture! Anyway that's how mine are my oldest looks like me, Tya my second looks like her dad. Talia my third, mixture and Tripp is a mix also. They are all so cute in there own way. You will love them all so much..Good luck having your baby it is exciting, and trying to figure out what (it) will look like is exciting to. It's going to be awesome when they tell ya the sex! IT'S A BOY!!
I think you were equally as cute as your kids. Tyler on the other hand....jk. Good luck today with everything. We will be awaiting a call!
How funny that your girl def has your husbands eyes, and your son has yours, that's like my family too. How funny that Girls look more like their dads, and boys like there moms, at least we get to see what we would look like as boys, lol, take care!
Post a Comment