Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2008

It's a BOY! (I was right!)

Well I have fallen madly in love once again. Our little Alexander was born Tuesday, September 9th at 12:40am. He weighed 7lbs 10oz and was 20.5 inches. My babies keep getting smaller and cuter. The delivery went as smooth as a delivery could go and Alex and I are doing sooo good. My friend Michelle was there to capture the moment so early in the morning and the pictures are definitely priceless. Thank you so much Michelle, you are amazing!



















20 comments:

mead family said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys. He is adorable.

The Hoods said...

How do you look so good while you are having a baby? Those pictures are so cute, congratulations, I can't wait to come over and hold him!!!

Mitch said...

HUGE congrats! I'm a proud uncle.

by the way - the pictures are very cool... I just don't see Jill going for it... but they are priceless.

Emily Harper said...

First off - CONGRATULATIONS! He is so perfect. Second - how the heck do you look so dang good after all of that? The pictures are priceless!

OLIVERSONFAM said...

He's TOO CUTE!!
He's such a great mix between Olivia and Drew!
I can't wait to hold him again...
When Can I bring Dinner?

Rebecca Whitcomb North said...

Congrats on your beautiful baby boy! Michelle took some awesome photos.

Kara said...

Congrats!! How exciting! How do you look so good having a baby?? Alex is beautiful!! Let me know when we can come over and see you guys!!

Stephanie said...

I LOVE THE PICTURES!!!!!! He's beautiful!! Congratulations!!!

estinger said...

you are NOT supposed to look that cute MINUTES after giving birth! Alex is adorable...I'm glad he's here and healthy! Seriously though, I'm still pissed about your cuteness!

Mik'L said...

Congrats! I agree with everyone else...I've never seen someone look so good after giving birth.

A said...

congrats! He is beautiful! Great pics. Glad all is well. look forward to meeting him

Chante said...

Oh, he is so perfect and I can't believe all the great pics! You all look so great and so happy! Congratulations!

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

congrats! he is so freakin cute! i knew it was a boy! love the name:) once again you have made an adorable baby! oh ps i agree with everyone are you kidding me could you look better after giving birth!

jaesi said...

Oh Congrats!!! He is beautiful!
Great pics and HELLO!!! you look fab!

Rachel Morgan said...

oh my goodness. He is so cute! Congratulations! you are going to love having to of the same sex close together they will be such good friends. You look so good!

Brown Family! said...

Those pictures are so awesome!! :) I love them!! Congratulations again! :)

The Foisy's said...

Okay, how precious is that? Those pictures are amazing! You look like a freaking model during labor, and after, you could just pose for a magazine. I have to say he is adorable! I'm a little bummed that I wont ever experience natural child birth. It is c-sections for me. Well I assume since I already had to have one, I don't dare to push, allowing my uterus to rupture. Any who, After seeing your pictures, I really feel sad that I missed out on that amazing event! Seriously, those pictures are priceless!

The Jacobson Family said...

Congratulations!! We are so happy for you guys, he is so cute. You look so good as well.

The Larsen's said...

YEah!!! congrats!! he is so cute!! I wish I would have known!! You look so good!!! I want to come see you!! I will have to give you a call!!

Jaimelee and Steven Holm said...

Yay!! He is so gorgeous! Congrats! and seriously please tell me there was some major photo shopping done on those pics. Jamie you are a freak of nature to look that beautiful after just having him!!! What is your secret?!!!!!