Wow time fly's when you're having fun, or I should say when you're sleep deprived. Alex is already 1 month old. He is such a good baby and just loves to be talked to. He's already changed so much in the last month and now I really can see Olivia and Drew in him. He's getting so big too. I weighed him today and he was exactly 11 pounds. I am guessing he's going to be a BIG BOY, well I am hoping anyways. Well here are some pictures of him today, they are not the greatest but they shall do.
He's too CUTE!! I think he is such a good mix of Olivia and Drew. Your kids just keep getting CUTER the more you have...So, I don't think you can stop at three!
Congrats Dabos!! You have such a beautiful family! We were so happy to get the birth announcement the other day..he's SO cute! I really need to get on that! We had our little guy one month before! You should email us and I can send you the invite to our blog..then we can keep up with each other! I'm glad we happened to run across yours! Jamie you crack me up!! Much love & Congrats, Steve & Becca Thurston missbeccaboo81@hotmail.com
Jamie. . thank you for your great comment ton my blog. I forget that your dad's name is James. Your comment made me tear up. . . it's true that other things aren't so bad when compared to the worst. Thanks for your comment again! And I love the little button you have on your sidebar. . "I'm so crafty, I make people." That's hilarious. I need that.
14 comments:
He is so adorable! We just got his announcement today and he seriously looks like a model baby!
He's such a cutie. I can really see drew in him. He's gonna be a handsome devil like his big bro.
He is so cute! He is a big boy! They get big way to fast. My babe is already 4 months tommorrow:( you have darling kids!
He is so cute! You make cute babies!!Good work
He's too CUTE!!
I think he is such a good mix of Olivia and Drew.
Your kids just keep getting CUTER the more you have...So, I don't think you can stop at three!
He is adorable!! He looks like Tyler! It makes me baby hungry!
He is just so freakin cute!
I got your birth announcement, so cute. He is adorable! Thanks for including me.
Cute kiddos!
Congrats Dabos!! You have such a beautiful family! We were so happy to get the birth announcement the other day..he's SO cute! I really need to get on that! We had our little guy one month before! You should email us and I can send you the invite to our blog..then we can keep up with each other! I'm glad we happened to run across yours! Jamie you crack me up!!
Much love & Congrats,
Steve & Becca Thurston
missbeccaboo81@hotmail.com
Jamie. . thank you for your great comment ton my blog. I forget that your dad's name is James. Your comment made me tear up. . . it's true that other things aren't so bad when compared to the worst. Thanks for your comment again! And I love the little button you have on your sidebar. . "I'm so crafty, I make people." That's hilarious. I need that.
Jamie and Tyler - He is just adorable. We will have to get him and Kirstin's Miriam together. They are both adorable babies. Have fun with 3!!!!!!
What a handsome little guy!!
I think he looks like Olivia. He is so cute congratulations again.
Post a Comment