Pages

Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Part One

So we, of course, have been having some Halloween fun this week. First we carved our pumkins we got from the pumkin patch. Well actually Dad ends up carving all of them. They start out detailed and cool, but it get's old really fast so the last two are lucky to get smiley faces.




Then last night we had our Ward Halloween party. A lot of people were there and the kids looked so cute.





These are the brown eyed girls, Olivia's bestest friends......

4 comments:

The Kings said...

Jamie and cannot believe how old Olivia is. She looks so big! Cute cute cute kids!

The Foisy's said...

So cute! I love Olivia's costume! You guys are in big trouble when she's a teenager. She is beautiful! You guys make some dang cute kids!

Stephanie said...

I love the costumes!! too cute!!!

Renee and Kiddies said...

Totally cute...I make-up Lexi too...I guess it's okay for Halloween, it was so much fun doing her face...Your kids look freaking adorable...