Pages

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

So we were invited to our neighborhood ADULT Halloween party on Friday night. It was great to get a babysitter and get out of the house. I really didn't think Tyler would agree on dressing up for this event but to my surprise he even agreed to be a caveman of all things. I thought we looked pretty sexy for cave people. The party was a lot of fun, we love our crazy friends.

9 comments:

Renee and Kiddies said...

Aw...How fun...You guys look hott!

jaesi said...

nice. I love adult parties. By adult parties Im mean the good wholesome kind....maybe :)

Jill said...

I loved your little pumpkin that you brought. He was so stinkin cute.

Jaimelee and Steven Holm said...

you guys are sexy!! woo hoo!

The Foisy's said...

You do look sexy if I might say so my self. Hey we're going to one of those too, where did you get the costumes? I seriously don't know where to look.

The Larsen's said...

How fun!! I dont know if Jorgen would ever agree to that!! you guys look awesome!!!

The Hoods said...

So cute Jamie!! Sound like fun.

Rachel Morgan said...

you guys look great! We miss you we need to see you. I can't believe its been like 18 months since we have seen you.

The Kings said...

Jamie you look amazing... can't believe you just had a baby! How are you doing? When are you coming to STG? I think we need to get together!