Pages

Monday, December 15, 2008

I got my very first NIECE!!!!

Finally, someone else in the family popped out a girl! Meet my new niece Taylor. She was named after her favorite uncle Tyler and she already totally looks like her favorite aunt, Me. I can't wait to spoil another girl, especially since I just had another boy. Against her parents will, I am going to paint her nails and pigs the first chance I have and slip a big huge flower on her head! Every little girl needs a bow in her hair, right? I am so excited to meet her, congratulations Mitch and Jill!

6 comments:

Renee and Kiddies said...

How fun, it's true girls are fun to shop for, do their hair, when she gets some, lol... painting figernails...the list goes on and on...

Emily Harper said...

She's a doll! I love your family picture!

Kat said...

She does kinda look like you...weird! What a little cutie! Fun to have another girl in the family.

Brittany said...

Ohhhh! She is cute! Nieces are so fun!

The Foisy's said...

I love that family picture! And, she is a doll! I'm kind of baby hungry since mine is totally not a baby any more! Alex is so precious!

Mitch said...

Well, it's true... if Taylor was a boy, we would have named him Tyler... we'd love him to have Tyler's arm... and, sorry, we stole a piece of Olivia's hair so when we genetically altered Taylor's DNA, we asked the doctor to make her as cute as Olivia. It's true. I'll confess. We love you UT Dabo's!