
This picture is of all the cousins. Sooo cute! We have two missing, from Cali, but it's so cool that there are 10 cousins all 5 and under.
Here is Drewski and Santa.

Here's Olivia and Santa.

And of course Alex and Santa.
Here is the kids with Santa last year.

Here is Santa and the kids in 2006, it's cool to see how much Drew has changed!
3 comments:
I remember this tradition of yours... so cute. I bet the kids love it. THE throw up picture is awesome!
Remember when Santa knocked on the door in Hollister that one year...aka Tyler dressed up in that Gorilla outfit?!? Jonelle still has that on video! Hilarious!! So mean...but funny!! The pics are so cute!! Miss you guys!!
That throw up picture is great! And what a cute tradition for the kids. Santa just drove threw our neighborhood in a fire truck and Mia lit up, I love to see the excitement.=)
Post a Comment