Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Merry Christmas to Meeee

So I told Santa all I want this year is a new Christmas Tree. I felt it was well earned, since I have been using the same tree from my childhood. Tree's have come along way in the last 12 years! Anyways I wanted a more elegant look and didn't think I could achieve it but I did it! I actually decorated a tree and it looks pretty good, if I might say so myself. I love the colors, since they are my favorite colors and I just want to thank Tai Pan. Seriously you can just grab a bunch of ornaments and anything would look good.

5 comments:

Our Family said...

I love it Jamie! It really looks professional, it's balanced just perfectly. I've always thought that you have a great eye for color and decoration, your house was always so cute.

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

very cute! you did a great job:) its such cute decorations.

Stephanie said...

It looks so good!! Can't wait to see it in person!

The Foisy's said...

Mission accomplished! I love it. I love Tai Pan too. Seriously, when I'm in there, I feel like I'm in heaven. Your tree is so pretty! And, the babe is looking adorable! cute fam!

Isaac and Dallas said...

It looks really good. You did great. I love Tai Pan too. It is a great store. They have some really fun stuff sometimes. You did good.