First was Olivia a couple years back and it was a horrible experience for her and me. I must of just started too early and I wouldn't give up. So with Drew I took a different approach, waited much longer and I am not nearly as stressed this time. So I thought I would start the process today since it's too cold to go anywhere so I am just going to be sitting at home anyways. Drew has been asking for awhile now for big boy undawear so actually Santa left him some in his stocking! Wish me luck and in about a week or so I will either be getting my carpets cleaned or changing one less butt.

I can't stop pinching this little bum. I love baby bums especially with a little cheek hanging out.

So far so good!!!
6 comments:
oh so cute...I love the little bums too and think it is hilarious when after I take Brec's diaper off he makes a run for it and it is so funny to see his naked little bum! Good luck potty training!
Yay For you! Potty training stinks. But it's awesome once they are trained! I love the butt cheek too. . . something irresisteble about your kids bums in those underwears! I love the picture of Drewski in his cowboy boots and underwear. Priceless, he's going to love that when he's 16!
oh i sure hope you have better luck then i am having with gavin! He is strugglin:( let me know if you have any good tricks
He he, I love the bums as well. Man, I dread the potty training thing. I'll have to be asking you for some tips. I love that picture of Alex on the header. Your kids are just gorgeous!
Christian has the same under-rooo's. Giving them candy after they go in the potty is such a huge helper for Christian. Good Luck!!!
I HATED potty training! GOOD LUCK!
Post a Comment