Each day was planned by a different family:
Friday was just family pictures, I shouldn't say just, that in itself is a challenge with 10 kids 5 and under. I will post those pics when I get them, they are very cute. After pics we headed to Park City to ride the coaster. Tyler and I couldn't wait to take the kids on the super fast ride. They loved it! We then headed to Midway to check into Zermatt resort for the weekend.
Saturday was me and Tyler's day since we hooked everyone up with the Zermatt rooms. All the guys golfed Wasatch in the morning then the girls had spa treatments lined up in the afternoon. We swam, ate, and did skits later that night.
Sunday was Dan and Stephanie's day so we headed to their house to celebrate Luke and Steven's 4th Birthday.
Monday was Kim and Curtis' day but Curtis had to be out of town for work. We had a blast at Seven Peaks! One reason was because we left poor little Alex home with a babysitter. So Tyler and I actually got to play a little. After swimming we ate a super yummy dinner at Kim's. Still feeling that one on my upper thighs.
Tuesday was my in-laws day. They wanted to do a session at the SLC temple and then we had a luau at my house afterwards.
Wednesday was Mitch and Jill's day and we went swimming at the Lehi Rec center. After swimming we had another yummy dinner at Stephanie's, prepared by Mitch and Jill. Now I know why I am feeling a little plump, all we did was eat.
Thursday was the last day so it was a freebie. We went to Liberty park during the day. Then we had dinner at Johnny Carino's and after went to the Cirque Du Soliel Saltibanco show. The show was awesome awesome awesome!
I need a vacation just from reliving the week. I am thinking Swiss Day's, who want's to come???
3 comments:
What a good lookin' family!!! :)
I love all of the pictures! What a fun family reunion, I love the idea of having each family plan a day. Your kids are adorable!
I wish we had a water park in STG! That looks like so much fun!! I can't believe Olivia is in Kindergarten! WoW! your family is soooo stinkin cute! You just have the picture perfect LIfe!
Post a Comment