Have I ever told you how awesome our neighborhood is? Well it is the best! Being here for 5 years, I feel like I know everyone so well. There are a few newbies and that's why we have these great get-togethers so we can get to know them a little better. It was an ugly T-shirt party hence all the beautiful T's. Thanks Joc for hosting, you're so brave. I am sure you will be finding chocolate doughnuts in the weirdest places for months to come! Tyler won a prize for his shirt, I think he got extra points because I actually pulled his from his closet. Who actually pays money for a shirt like that, seriously?
Ha, Jamie, I love that t-shirt! That is great. I want good neighbors again. We had such good ones in St. George. Consider yourselves lucky cause here, they're few and far in between. I'm crossing my fingers for us to be in Salt Lake when this is all through. Maybe you could be one of my good neighbors!
Thanks for posting so soon!....You know I won't get around to it for like 3 months...My BLOG is SUFFERING!! Thanks for being such a GREAT SPORT and wearing the HOTTEST Shirt around!...You could wear that one to bed. Tyler would be in HEAVEN! Just so everyone knows...Jamie really WON as well. But, we had to limit 1 prize per household! And since Tyler actually had that shirt in his closet,...Well, That took the CAKE!
You and Jocelyn had the best shirts! You totally need to wear them to our next GNO! :) I'm glad you got some pics, I didn't even think to pull my camera out!
how fun. i think your shirt gave tyler a run for his money but his is worse! lol looks like you guys are lucky to have such great neighbors. oh and i love the drew and his bug picture. ha amazing!
4 comments:
Ha, Jamie, I love that t-shirt! That is great. I want good neighbors again. We had such good ones in St. George. Consider yourselves lucky cause here, they're few and far in between. I'm crossing my fingers for us to be in Salt Lake when this is all through. Maybe you could be one of my good neighbors!
Thanks for posting so soon!....You know I won't get around to it for like 3 months...My BLOG is SUFFERING!!
Thanks for being such a GREAT SPORT and wearing the HOTTEST Shirt around!...You could wear that one to bed. Tyler would be in HEAVEN!
Just so everyone knows...Jamie really WON as well. But, we had to limit 1 prize per household!
And since Tyler actually had that shirt in his closet,...Well, That took the CAKE!
You and Jocelyn had the best shirts! You totally need to wear them to our next GNO! :) I'm glad you got some pics, I didn't even think to pull my camera out!
how fun. i think your shirt gave tyler a run for his money but his is worse! lol looks like you guys are lucky to have such great neighbors. oh and i love the drew and his bug picture. ha amazing!
Post a Comment