Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2009

kInDeRgArTeN

After 3 long years of Preschool I finally have a Kindergartner! Maybe it's because she's been in preschool for so long, or maybe I just have a heart of stone but I didn't even shed a tear. I was way too excited! Yeah, only 16 more years of school Liv!!! Who's going to buckle up Drew in the back seat now?




Olivia has two neighbor girls in her class, Sadie and Brayden. They love to ride the bus together!

4 comments:

Kendra said...

Wow I didn't think anyone started school before us. We start on Thursday!

Michelle Arnett said...

Yay! Congratulations Livy!

Stephanie said...

Truly is CRAZY how fast time flies!!! Although I'm excited about the whole school starting thing!! Yeah for Olivia!!! : )

The Hoods said...

She looks so cute, all ready for that first day of Kindergarten. I bet she had tons of fun!!