Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

"Mom, I'm done!"

Little Drew had his first day of preschool yesterday! It was weird because Drew has been taking Olivia to preschool his whole life and this time, since Olivia is off track, Olivia had to take Drew. You could tell he felt so cool to have the roles reversed. Earlier in the morning I was thinking how I probably should have prepared him more. He seems so young to go for some reason but Olivia was younger when she went. Anyways it dawned on me he doesn't know how to wipe his butt. I could just see it "Teacher I'm done!" coming from the little boys bathroom. So he got a crash course right before school. Luckily he said he didn't go at school but I guess it's time for him to learn, it only takes about 7 years to learn the trait since Olivia still doesn't do it properly. With all that said, he loved school and can't wait for tomorrow.


8 comments:

The Foisy's said...

What a little cutie. Dang your kids are growing up fast. I have to admit, I'm jealous you have three. That's where I want to stop so I have two more pregnancies to go. Ugh! That's so fun for Drew! He's a doll.

Our Family said...

What a cutie, I can't believe he is old enough to go to preschool!! I love the challenger schools- we don't have ANYTHING out here!

Mike Walter said...

Drew looks so cute! You're so funny, at least he's potty trained - I wish I could say the same for Ashton! And that makes me feel better that Olivia still hasn't gotten it down because Brayden struggles a little too! Kinda funny that our wannabe teenagers can't wipe their butts right!

Brittany said...

You crack me up!! hahaha! Drew looks so cute!! Isn't it weird how the second child seems so much younger than the first! That is how I felt when Oakley started school. When Kaybree started, she seemed so big and ready! weird!

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

how cute. i am so glad gavin isn't the only one. i was worried about this exact thing! i am like gavin you have to wipe cuz the teacher can't for you and he is like why mom? luckily its been good so far! glad he loves it:)

Kendra said...

Ha Ha Ha! I have been working with Hudson for quite some time and am still so paranoid about him having to do this by himself at school.

Laurel Vankleek said...

Love it!! I couldn't imagine how excited he must of been. He looks so grown up.

Mik'L said...

SO cute!