Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

16 Month Old Alex

It seriously seems like I just had this kid. Poor little thing's life has flown for us. Hopefully I have a few pictures to show for him. Third child doesn't get the cute little scrapbook. Third child doesn't get much of anything, except hand-me-downs. So here's a look of the kid that keeps me on my feet.

If any one of my kids are actor's it will be Alex. He can turn the tears off and on in 1.2 seconds. So we look forward to his acting career..... or bad case of Bipolar.

Alex is the boy of many faces. I remember Olivia being animated and this is something Alex has inherited.

Still waiting for my timid child. I thought it might be Alex but it's not. Yes he did jump.

Alex loves any kind of candy, chocolate, cake, ice cream, sweet thing. So a lot of brushy brushy with this little one.

He's the only person I will let give me open mouth kisses. Love them.
He has a runny nose more than he doesn't. Some kisses are salty but I don't care.
He tells me he's hungry by just going to his highchair.
He still drinks from a bottle.
He went from taking 2- 2.5 hour naps to maybe 1- 1 hour nap if I'm lucky. I hope it's a phase. Sleeps 13 hours at night though, so can't complain there.
He's smart and he loves books.
He's getting so skinny.

I love his eyes, his eyebrows, and eyelashes.
I love his bum, his teeth, and the veins in his neck.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

afreakingdorable.
Love the licorice pic.

jaesi said...

holy crap...that comment was from me.
Last night I sat for 2 hours with my parents bringing them into the world of technology making them gmail accounts....had a huge headache after that. :)

OLIVERSONFAM said...

OH...He is too STINKIN CUTE!
He and Emri's kids are going to be SOOO ADORABLE!!...ONLY 21 years to go and counting!