Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

.the new me.

So bought me some pants with bling. I just want to fit in with the world, you know. Like so cute out clubbing, which I don't do. But not so cute with my granola North Face fleece and clogs. I love diamonds, don't get me wrong, I just never thought about wearing them on my butt.

Then I had this chip, on a bottom tooth. I have had it since I can remember. Have no idea how I got it? It gives me character. But got it fixed, it was so easy, I just layed there. Also got 3 of my 5 silver fillings changed to pretty porcelain. The other two are next month. Totally worth every penny. I don't want to be singing on American Idol and have my silver fillings show.

2010 I'm taking care of myself this year!

No comments: