I took this picture Sunday because we have a new Sunbeam! I really can't believe I have a CTR 7 and a Sunbeam. Plus in 2 months Alex will join the Nursery. And I will be able to maybe, but probably not learn something at church (Besides the gossip in the halls). But seriously, Gospel Doctrine goes way over my head. Does anyone else know what they are talking about, that didn't serve a mission??? I need Gospel Doctrine for Dummies.
1 comment:
I can't believe our boys are Sunbeams! Drew is so good in there! Even when they were still in nursery just bringing them into primary to get used to it Drew was already answering questions and trying to participate! He's so cute!
I don't get Gospel Doctrine at all either. I like the Gospel Doctrine for Dummies idea, if I ever stop teaching primary I'll start up that class with ya! :)
Post a Comment