I have never locked cabinetsthrough 3 kids
until now
this little one drives me crazy
he empties all the cabinets 5 times a day
today he got into the garbage
he found his banana from this morning
he thought he should finish it I guess
I will be going to Target tonight
to get those cabinet locks
something I have never wanted to do
he thinks he's so clever

6 comments:
If you'd feed the poor kid he wouldn't have to get in the garbage to get discarded food! Just kiddin'... but how can you leave something that CuTe and take off to Costa Rica for a week, hu? He's just so squishy cute!
From the Olifam Gram
I love his cute little face even when he's guilty! He cracks me up! We never got cabinet locks either, though it probably would have made life easier for me if we had!
Remind me to NEVER eat anything from your Serving Bowls, Pots or Pans....Who knows when they have been man handled and thrown all over the floor!!
LOL...
too funny!~~ I know what you mean by busy!!!
Yuck...Brec hasn't been too bad thank goodness, he just tries to get into food in the pantry these days but isn't dumpster diving thank goodness! BTW your word verification says holdshyt.....pretty funny....
hahaha easton is the worst. we lock the pantry the garbage even the fridge;( he is so naughty and he can get into all of them but it takes a little longer so we usually catch him in time! good luck
Post a Comment