Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Joce!

You know when you meet someone and you just click? And you know that you will be friends forever? That's how it is with my friend Jocelyn. Happy Birthday girl!

1. she is an interior designer

2. she has 3 cute kids

3. she has size 8 shoe

4. she got married at 19

5. she is from Price, Utah

6. she has more scares than anyone I know

7. she has freckles too

8. she was married in the SLC temple in the month of Jan.

9. she has a hard time saying no

10. she likes Country music

11. her maiden name is Jocelyn Ann Dunn

12. she loves to travel

13. she is very sick when pregnant

14. she has medically necessary breast implants

15. she is a wonderful pianist

16. her skin does not like to stretch

17. her last calling was Primary President

18. she's 29 years old, she thought she was 30 this year

19. she's cheap

20. she is 5 foot 5 inches

21. she will try any food

22. she has one sibling, Jason

23. she has the best parents

24. she gets pregnant very easily

25. she was ejected from the car when she was little, major road rash

26. she teaches piano

27. she has a lot of sister-in-laws

28. she graduated in 1999

29. she is a great friend to everyone


(Puerto Rico)

3 comments:

OLIVERSONFAM said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
I CANT stop laughing!!
This is Hilarious!
I LOVE the Medically Necessary Breast Implants!!
I guess all my secrets are out!
Plan on giving the Eulogy at my Funeral! We will need a few good laughs!
Thanks for the Birthday Shout Out!
LOVE it!

Dunn4 said...

Let's tell the rest of the story. Joce has Poland Syndrome, so she has a huge HOLE in her chest." Not that Joce cares that you are telling the world, but she's been thru quite a bit with this syndrome...kids in Jr. High and High School whispering in the halls that "Joce only has 1 boob" and the countless Dr. visits and surgeries she's gone through just to look NORMAL like you & I. Ya, I guess you could say it was medically necessary..and the hurt just never seems to go away.
So Happy Birthday Jocelyn..we love ya!

The Dabo's said...

Well I didn't want to go into that much detail! You know it's weird because my Brother has a condition called Pectus carinatum, which it's totally opposite. His chest sticks out.