Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

six kids and counting

Out of the grace of my heart I offered to watch our friend's kids while they went to a kid less Birthday dinner. All the kids are such good friends so it's very easy to watch them. I love having all of them so close in age. They are 6 crazy cute kids.


Olivia and Avi


Drew and Trace


Alex and Emri

(We already have their marriage arranged. Emri is worth at least 3 cows.)

2 comments:

OLIVERSONFAM said...

WOA..WO..WOA...ONLY 3 COWS!!!
I thought we had agreed on 3 Cows...5 Chickens...and 1 Goat!
You had BETTER pay up or this Marriage is OFF!!!
Cute picts of the Kiddos....Even if my Non-Photogenic kids aren't smiling!
And THANKS again for watching them...Can't wait to Party Hardy with them when you take Tyler out for his B-day!

The Dabo's said...

I seriously took like 10 pictures of Liv and Avi and Avi's eyes were half closed in all of them! Usually it's Olivia with the eyes closed.