Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tyler Get's Older

Unfortunately Tyler's Birthday was a horrible day for me this year. I was sicker than a dog. So me and the kids decided to surprise him a few days later with a song, balloons and an ice cream cookie.


31 things I love about the one I love:


1. he will always be 3 years older than me


2. he played two sports in college, baseball & football


3. he had his toenail removed permanently


4. he sleeps on the left side of bed


5. he exercises 4 times a week, at least


6. he taught me how to kiss


7. he served his mission in Peru


8. he doesn't snore


9. he went to Dixie and BYU


10. he isn't handy


11. he loves to talk


12. he is a great leader


13. his feet never stink


14. he is the best Father


15. he is a natural salesman


16. he is very passionate


17. he loves to cuddle


18. he's the middle child of 5


19. he likes vanilla ice cream


20. he has a 6 pack, still


21. he loves his car


22. he posed as Jesus for Del Parson


23. he's very clean


24. he's detail orientated


25. he runs like a gazelle


26. he has a tender spirit


27. he loves and lives his beliefs and morals


28. he had a cornea transplant


29. he cries more than me


30. he has a huge mouth


31. he loves me more than anything


Happy Birthday Tyler! I love you!

No comments: