So Alex has had a snotty nose since Thanksgiving. I am not exaggerating when I say this. I just thought geez your sick a lot kid (with no other symptoms). Now I am thinking it's not a cold that's lasted 4 months, since it has never gone away. I think he may have allergies. I did take the filter out of our vent about the time he started (long story). So now we've put a new filter in and we will see what happens. I am so sick of wiping his raw little nose. We might have to invest in a air purifier for his room. I have never had a child with allergies but Tyler has them so it wouldn't surprise me. Do any of your kids have allergies? He's the cutest snot nosed kid around.
Friday, February 12, 2010
It's got to be allergies!
So Alex has had a snotty nose since Thanksgiving. I am not exaggerating when I say this. I just thought geez your sick a lot kid (with no other symptoms). Now I am thinking it's not a cold that's lasted 4 months, since it has never gone away. I think he may have allergies. I did take the filter out of our vent about the time he started (long story). So now we've put a new filter in and we will see what happens. I am so sick of wiping his raw little nose. We might have to invest in a air purifier for his room. I have never had a child with allergies but Tyler has them so it wouldn't surprise me. Do any of your kids have allergies? He's the cutest snot nosed kid around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh Jamie I am so sorry. Maysen always has a bad nose. The doctor finally gave her allergy medicine. I think it is working. We will find out. It take 6-8 weeks to find out. It sucks. I hope all you have to do it change to filters.
You know what? Josh had the same thing and I thought it was allergies, but it got so bad he couldn't breathe at night so I took him to the doc and she thinks it's a sinus infection so he is now on antibiotics and so far they are working!
Post a Comment