Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

a day of pure bliss

I love reading every one's Mother's Day posts. They are so peaceful and filled with love. It makes me laugh a little. The perfect Mother's Day would be me and my Mom on a tropical island sipping pina colada's.
Without kids.
I did get a card from Tyler.

(moved me to tears)

And a special plate to eat off of.


Can we just get a cute picture, the kids with Mom? Apparently not. Everyone look at the dang camera and just feel the love. And stop picking your nose.



Tyler has it so easy. No flowers please, he knows the rules. If you don't get them from Costco you paid too much and they are just going to die. So get me a shirt instead please. Or a sexual card. I had my van detailed last week and I told him that was my Mother's Day gift. A spotless van. Now that makes me happy!

I did miss my Mom. I knew she was with my brothers and grandparents enjoying Spencer's birthday. I wished I was there badly. Love you Mom.
(haha I love this picture, my Mom with Alex)

4 comments:

jaesi said...

Nice card! I need to find a Fathers Day card just like that...

A detailed van?!! I can only dream.

Kara said...

ha ha ha! Kurt got me the same card!! I busted up laughing when I saw that you had the same one! Good old hubby's. Glad you had a good day!

OLIVERSONFAM said...

SERIOUSLY!! I feel the same way about mother's day!
Don't get me anything....Just do all the things I have to do EVERY DAY!! CLEAN, COOK, etc...I'm easy!
Good thing I'm not up to date on my blog....That way I don't look so stupid for NOT posting a Mother's day post....Cause it wouldn't be anything special!
...Maybe, I'm just not THAT LOVED!?!?

Kristin Moore said...

I love that plate..where did you get it? That would be so cute for birthdays. I should have you get me one and I'll pay you..how much was it??
It looked like you had a great Mothers Day. You are like me..NO flowers..I need something tangible that I can have forever! :)