SAD!! Is he ok? Do they itch?? Is there stuff you get to put all over them! Poor little guys! As much as it looks like it hurts, he seems to be super happy!
aww...poor little guy. they look painful!
My goodness his poor cheeks!!!! Poor baby!!!
Poor kid! That sucks they are worse! But he still manages to be super cute even covered in hives!
I hope he feels better soon. Poor little guy.
OH MY!!I can't believe they didn't say it was 5th's disease. It looks just like it!Ya, I can see why you canceled your family pictures!! POOR GUY!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
SAD!! Is he ok? Do they itch?? Is there stuff you get to put all over them! Poor little guys! As much as it looks like it hurts, he seems to be super happy!
aww...poor little guy. they look painful!
My goodness his poor cheeks!!!! Poor baby!!!
Poor kid! That sucks they are worse! But he still manages to be super cute even covered in hives!
I hope he feels better soon. Poor little guy.
OH MY!!
I can't believe they didn't say it was 5th's disease. It looks just like it!
Ya, I can see why you canceled your family pictures!! POOR GUY!
Post a Comment