Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

house changes

We started building this house SIX years ago! So it was time for some little changes if you ask me. If you ask Tyler, well just don't ask Tyler, he doesn't understand.
Before:


After:



I made some window treatments for my windows.


They turned out awesome and I just love the fabric design. So I added some in the living room and kitchen.




Plus my friend Marcie, she doesn't know this yet, is going to make me a throw pillow out of this fabric as well.

LOVE a fresh new look, don't you?

7 comments:

jaesi said...

what the heck? first off..love that family photo on top. love it.
secondly....good work! Will you make me some certains?

Walter Family said...

I absolutely love that picture in your living room, and great job on the window treatments! That's amazing you made those! I'm always scared to attempt stuff like that. They look so great! Mike doesn't understand redecorating either, but I feel it's a necessity!

Kara said...

That looks awesome. I love changing things up! Wish I did it more often. Love the fabric too. It gives it some character!! Looks great!!

Isaac and Dallas said...

Wow it looks great. I can't believe you made the window treatments. I love them. They make the room.

OLIVERSONFAM said...

EVERYTHING turned out GREAT!
You will have to let Jaesi in on a little secret with your curtain making skills....You didn't make them...No one did, it's just fabric thrown over a rod.....NOT TOO DIFFICULT if you ask me!
But hey, it LOOKS GREAT!...NO one can tell!
Your cornice boxes, on the other hand, where made by YOUR hands and they turned out FAB!!

Brittany said...

hahaha!! I think Marcie would love to help you!!! hahaha!! I really looks sooo good!! Good job! :)

The Hoods said...

Cute Jamie! I love how Marcie doesn't know about making you the pillow yet! You are so funny!