Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

the FUTURE mr and mrs dabo

Drew had his Spring program at preschool. One of the numbers was a dance. It's no coincidence Drew is paired up with Piper and placed in the front. They are definitely the two cutest flirts in the class.






Although I know Drew's real crush is for his teacher, Miss Andrea. He has told me how cute Miss Andrea is. And Miss Andrea just can't get enough of Drew.


4 comments:

Kara said...

What a small world! Piper's parents...the Sanovich's, are great friends of ours. Kurt and I went to school with her dad. In fact, if you are coming tonight...she is the one doing the combined party with me tonight!! Such cute kids.

OLIVERSONFAM said...

Drew is such a Mack Daddy!!

Walter Family said...

Ahhh, what a cute couple! :) Look at Drew the little ladies' man! I love it!

The Foisy's said...

That is so dang adorable! Love it! Drew is a doll and that girl is gorgeous!