I really did ask Tyler what Cinco De Mayo says. I know why it's celebrated but what does it translate? He rolled his eyes. It all makes sense now.....
Nonetheless we did celebrate.
I pretend I am 1/4 Mexican.
I think our family almost could pass it off.
We all have dark brown hair and I love TJ MAXX, but that's about where it ends.
So Olivia wore her cute Mexican vestida to school, the dress was imported from the Cabo San Lucas airport gift shop, while we were delayed.
Nonetheless we did celebrate.
I pretend I am 1/4 Mexican.
I think our family almost could pass it off.
We all have dark brown hair and I love TJ MAXX, but that's about where it ends.
So Olivia wore her cute Mexican vestida to school, the dress was imported from the Cabo San Lucas airport gift shop, while we were delayed.
We did our neighborhood pinata bust.



And I made a yummy Mexican dish for dinner. Which isn't anything special since 80% of the dinners I make are Mexican. But it was delice.
Happy Fifth Day of May or Cinco De Mayo, whatever you el speake'.
2 comments:
HAHAHA....I LOVE the TJ Maxx comment!....I guess you are more of an Upscale Mexican.
Because ROSS is the Hot Spot!
I can't beleive you asked Tyler what Cinco de Mayo meant...NO MORE Vacations for you if you are wasting your time relaxing instead of learning the Language!!
Haha! I love that you had to ask Tyler what Cinco de Mayo meant. I'm with Jocelyn, next vacay you're spending more time learning Spanish! Neh, that's what Tyler's for! :) Hey, you did say "vestida", it took me a minute to remember what that is! Olivia looked so cute in it!
Post a Comment