Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

an announcement

 

organize 1 007

It’s that time again. Call us crazy (and we are), but we are going to add a FOURTH to this family.

And we couldn’t be more excited!

(baby coming this june)

24 comments:

jaesi said...

yayayayayay! Speaking as a mother of 4-(yikes)
I think your gonna love it!

heres to your E girl :)

Aubrey said...

Congrats!! That's so awesome

Emily Harper said...

Yay! Congratulations! Maybe Olivia will get a little sister:) Hope you're feeling well!

Stephanie said...

yeah!!!!!

OLIVERSONFAM said...

Those parking spots are TEMPTING!! But, I would rather WALK!! LOL....
CONGRATS!! Can't wait for that little GIRL to arrive....Or Boy.

erica said...

yay yay yay. so excited for you guys. this is the best news i've heard all morning. hope you are feeling okay.
are you going to be surprised on the gender again?

love bug momma said...

Congrats! So fun!

A said...

congrats jamie that is awesome!!!!

James and Heather said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys!!!

Janey said...

Congrats! Yes you guys are crazy, but I'm sure glad because you are great parents!!

Walter Family said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!

The Hoods said...

I am so excited for you! It will be so fun to have my babies have a little friend so close in age!!

Kara said...

YAY!! So exciting! It needs to be a girl since I never knew you when you had Olivia!! I need to see another cute Dabo girl! ....boy would be just fine too!!! So excited for you!!

Courtney said...

How exciting! Four is a lot! How are you feeling?

estinger said...

you might as well, you guys make adorable kids!!!!

Isaac and Dallas said...

Wow that is so cool. I can't believe number four is on the way. Congrats

The Kings said...

Yayayaya! That is sooooo exciting! I was wondering when you would be ready again. You need to make as many babies as possible because they are so stinkin cute! Congrats!

Michelle Kelly said...

Congrats!! You guys have the cutest kids so I don't blame you for wanting more. Can't wait to see you prego, I bet you always look adorable.

The Morrisons... said...

Oh my goodness! Congrats!

Our Family said...

We are so excited for you guys! Congrats! Can't wait to hear what you are having :o)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news!

Chante said...

Woo hoo! I am so excited for you guys!!! I hope you have a girl, then when I have my fourth I may follow in your direction since it has been that way so far!!! Congrats!!!

Brown Family! said...

Yay!!! Congrats!! Then you'll have number 5 in a couple years right?? :)

The Pearson's said...

K Ill call you guys CRAZY! :) But Okay I'm really happy for you guys! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I honestly couldn't think of a better mom to be a mom of FOUR! I love checking your blog often because I think you are awesome Jamie- really!