.Organize Me.
Christmas cards!
I love having a nice card for family and friends to see. And also having a little year’s re-cap on what we’ve been up to.
But more than that I love to get Christmas cards from everyone else and hanging them up to look at all month.
But let’s be honest it is so much work! Especially when we send out over 150 cards.
This is my project for this week among the million other things I need to do.
But it’s something I need to check off my list. I hope everyone else get’s theirs done soon too. I love to receive them in the mail!
.Last year’s card.
3 comments:
ummm don't think I got one last year....I better get one this year!!!
this is my project too!!! Good times!!! lol
Love getting your cute christmas cards. That is now on my to do list this week!
Post a Comment