Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

.Organize Me.

A couple a weeks ago I decided I wanted to freeze some dinners. There are always those days where I just don’t feel like cooking or when I am out eating with my friends so I thought it would be good to have some back-ups. So for that whole week I just doubled every dinner I made. I just used dishes that we already love and eat all the time, so there won’t be any surprises. I also bought some frozen dinners from Costco to add to mine. Like Kirkland lasagna. It’s actually pretty good. So now I have at least 10 back-ups for those lazy days.

organize 1

3 comments:

OLIVERSONFAM said...

I will be over to purchase a frozen meal when I feel lazy....Which will be EVERY DAY!!
Hope you made enough!

Courtney said...

I've been wanting to make some frozen dinners. Any good recipes?

erica said...

thank you for motivating me.
this morning i made a few dinners to freeze.
feels so good to accomplish.
now i just need to keep it up and add to them.