Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

.Organize Me.

Holiday Neighbor Gifts

We take this very serious in my close-knit neighborhood! We have a small neighborhood and we all know each other so it’s easy to do something nice for everyone for Christmas.

-I heard somewhere that it takes a community to raise a child. I truly believe that and I know my neighborhood looks out for my kid’s well being every day, as I do for them!

Usually I bake something. This year under different circumstances, the thought of baking makes me throw up in my mouth a little. So everyone got the lazy gift! Hot chocolate, straws and marshmallows. I did wrap everything up cute so it would make up for it!

Neighbor gifts 001

Neighbor gifts 002

Neighbor gifts 003

Neighbor gifts 004

We have been bomb-barded with yummy treats this year and I am sure I have gained an extra 5 because of it!

Neighbor gifts 007 

So even if you only know your next door neighbor, make sure you let them know how much you appreciate them with something cute or yummy!

*And if you have school-age kids (even preschool), don’t forget the teachers! I always do something a little more special for them.

 

4 comments:

Colt said...

Nice. I baked Cranberry-Jalapeno bread and I am making my own gumdrops with exotic flavors like cantaloupe and balsamic vinegar, chili-cucumber and honeydew-lime.

love bug momma said...

I always try include church teachers too!

jaesi said...

stop this madness! you make us all look bad with our store bought boxed chocolates ready for the teachers!

jaesi said...

p.s. Colt-
send some of those gumdrops my way!
delicious!