This is what I love right now. Fruit….. Fruit smoothies. Fruit popsicles. Fruit juice. Fruit fruit fruit.
This was my dinner tonight.
Kind of different from my last pregnancy, all I wanted was bean burritos with pickles and hot sauce.
So interesting to see how your body reacts.
I don’t really believe what you crave might tell you what your baby’s gender is but I am interested, WHAT DID YOU CRAVE and WHAT DID YOU HAVE???
8 comments:
Leah- French Fries from Mickey Ds.
Asher- soap bubbles. true story.
Maya- chips and salsa.
Scarlet- Those nasty Cherry Mash candy bars. In Utah I think they are called Big Cherrys.
So junky food for my girls- and crazy shiz for the boy :)
ANYTHING that tasted a little better coming back up!!
i totally craved fruit with cody I could NOT get enough!!!!! fruit of choice were plums
another pregnancy was apples!!! weird???
I craved fruit with Brayden (mostly grapes which I never loved before that!) and had no interest in junk food, then with Ashton all I wanted was fast food and junk food!
Cameron - Cold fruit, especially plums. Taco salads. Ice cold water.
Sadie - Cold fruit, especially watermelon. Ice cream. Ice cold water.
Very similar for both my boy and girl.
My boy it was junk food. Any and all of it. My little girl was fruit, especially strawberries.
Congrats again.
I craved fruit with Myler, especially the first trimester. Peaches never tasted so good!
Hot dogs and Fresh Lime slushies for Eliza! I also had to seriously stop myself from inhaling chemicals (Sanitizer, bleach, gas, markers etc.)
Post a Comment